Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

No more Episode Reviews for Season 4 The Walking Dead

Hi Guys,

I have decided to stopped writing episode reviews for the rest of The Walking Dead Season 4 because this season is SO GOOD!!!! I haven't encountered one single episode that is not worth watching and the only thing that will compel me to write is for them to destroy the rest of the other episodes. It is hard to write a review without spoiling it for you so I will enjoy watching it with the rest of the fanatics out there.
 
On the other hand, I am destroyed that Hershel is beheaded!!!! F*** The Governor!!! I hope you are finally dead. I am actually looking forward where they are taking the series. BUT NEXT YEAR?!?! I need my daily dose of ZOMBIES! Now I have no choice but to replay old episodes. I so want to cry!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment