Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I, Frankenstein Movie Review

Category: Popcorn Movie

I love Underworld. So much so that almost any movie that the production team behind it produces, I watch. The first time I saw this trailer, I thought the plot was so ridiculously ridiculous that I find it so fascinating and exciting to watch.
 
We all have read or at least have heard of Frankenstein and for him to be the "superhero" of the human world is something you have to at least check out. And anybody who can look as good as he is in this film played by Aaron Eckhart well, Dr. Frankenstein has to be one of the best plastic surgeon of his time. Great Job Mr. Eckhart.
 
Unfortunately, we were late for 10 minutes but it didn't deter me from loving it still. Cinematography wise, it's the same as Underworld, which I love very much. For a B- Movie, it is good and I was actually surprised that it lasted longer than I anticipated in the cinema. Unlike Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter which is weird, this movie is very entertaining and I am actually hoping for a sequel because the story is very interesting.
 
Overall, if you like popcorn movie or movies that just plain entertains for a few hours, this movie is for you.
 
Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment